Solved

query re Pro license and assets allowed

• 17 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi, we have a pro license and the accounts screen shows ‘100 free’ assets.  I assume that this is just what the license includes rather than a dynamic count against our asset list? 

Does this literally mean I can only have 100 objects on the asset list in Fresh Service? Will the 101st fail to create?   We will mostly be using asset list to list servers and similar. 

thanks

icon

Best answer by eeha0120 17 April 2024, 15:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi, we have a pro license and the accounts screen shows ‘100 free’ assets.  I assume that this is just what the license includes rather than a dynamic count against our asset list? 

Does this literally mean I can only have 100 objects on the asset list in Fresh Service? Will the 101st fail to create?   We will mostly be using asset list to list servers and similar. 

thanks

Asset show is far as I understand managed asset, so if you install the Freshservice client on your computers or use the probe to collect assets via ad/SCCM then are limited to the number given in the system. 

If you import them using CSV or other external tools(intunes etc)  there are limit as I know off. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

thanks

Asset show is far as I understand managed asset, so if you install the Freshservice client on your computers or use the probe to collect assets via ad/SCCM then are limited to the number given in the system. 

If you import them using CSV or other external tools(intunes etc)  there are limit as I know off. 

thanks Daniel, should your comment read ‘no limits’ if we import assets in any other way?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

thanks

thanks Daniel, should your comment read ‘no limits’ if we import assets in any other way?  

Yes but don’t quote me on that ;)  
I haven’t heard any limits when you import it that way. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Andy.

Adding additional info to the one provided by Daniel:

You may purchase additional asset packs in 500 assets each pack.

As a matter of fact, we have done for ourselves and for managing our customer's assets within our instance.

It's an add-on

You may refer here:

https://www.freshworks.com/freshservice/pricing/

Hope this helps.

Regards,