Ask our IT Expert ! Freshservice Best Practices session hosted by Kenneth Hayward - Post your questions here!

Ask our IT Expert ! Freshservice Best Practices session hosted by Kenneth Hayward - Post your questions here!
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hellooo Freshworks Community!!!

How’s it going?

How's everyone holding up this Midweek? Feeling super productive 🤔, or just eagerly waiting for the weekend to roll in 😎 ?

Well, here's a little something to add some boost to your day! I'm absolutely thrilled to introduce @ken.hayward ,Solution Architect in Freshworks, who's all set to host an insightful session - Powerful automations to transform and scale your service delivery in Freshservice for you on May 23 at 7:30 a.m. PDT. If you haven't checked it out yet, you're missing out!

Ken’s got a 90-minute agenda lined up for you all. Get ready to dive deep into some concepts that are bound to revolutionize the way you approach your automations.

Here’s a little bit about him! For those of you who had the pleasure of attending his solution booth back in 2022, you already know the expertise he holds.

Kenneth Marshall Hayward
Solution Architect
Freshworks

Ken is a Solutions Architect at Freshworks, where he has been instrumental for the past 6 years in assisting organizations to mature and transform their business processes. Leveraging Freshworks' suite of ITSM and ESM products, Ken has consistently amazed customers with significant efficiency gains and improved user experience improvements they gain by transition off of legacy tools like BMC, Ivanti, Cherwell, and ServiceNow. 

So, mark your calendars and gear up for an engaging session! And, if you've got any burning questions swirling in your mind, don't hesitate to ask Ken here. He's more than eager to share his wisdom.

Looking forward to seeing your active participation!

Here’s your registration link -

Best

Kamakshi

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey Everybody! I’m super excited to be hosting this session on supercharging your automations in Freshservice. The goal is to help everyone understand how to build enterprise-scale workflows leveraging custom objects to gather approvals on Service and Change Requests. I’m preparing some supporting documentation which I hope to share soon.

Please post any questions you have about the content here and I’ll be happy to clarify. Looking forward to the session!

Best

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thank you so much @ken.hayward for hosting this for us! Looking forward to this!

Tagging some of our Freshservice users here for visibility. 

@Joost van den Reek @keefe.andrews @patricksawyer @rubi.odell @mark.uther    @jbermudez @keith   @zachary.king @stacyv @i.cameron   @Denise.S.P @mmccoy @jluna  @Suki @shannon.mejia @PatrickMurphy @eeha0120 @Stague71 @jpeters @Joshua.Lawrence @zackzack @jsynotte  @LucasHansson @Russell Ho-Aitken  @raymondcanilao  @benp @jens.hartmann @kirstyende     @zachscott @Maxime Moreau @osimon  @Daniel Söderlund  @edward.kim @jbergman @malokt @maghed  @EricRoeland @dezarno  @Gerald @maarten  @abigayle.paulson  @theophilo.camargo @Rsomers @monika.hipp @Corporate Ladder @afautley   @Chris Sherlock  @Croy