Solved

FS Workflow Automator not displaying text?

• 29 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

I’ve raised a support ticket but I was curious to know if anyone else has run into this issue with their existing WF and whether they were eventually recovered?

The issue appears to be limited to existing WFs and does not [thank the stars] appear to be causing a problem with the execution of the WFs.

icon

Best answer by BrynCYDEF 16 October 2023, 20:31

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

10 bucks says they will blame your browser cache :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

I’ve raised a support ticket but I was curious to know if anyone else has run into this issue with their existing WF and whether they were eventually recovered?

The issue appears to be limited to existing WFs and does not [thank the stars] appear to be causing a problem with the execution of the WFs.

Hi Bryn.

I haven’t noticed this behavior (yet?), luckily.

Just to double check, did you try with a different browser? Incognito mode?

Did you have a response from support?

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @BrynCYDEF 

This seems to be an issue with the specific workflow in question, we have already raised this issue with our engineering team, we’ll keep you updated over the ticket once there’s an update on this.

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi all - I have had the unhappy news that this was caused by our downgrade to GROWTH from PRO.

We lost Custom Objects and that WF uses CO to assign our Agents.

I didn’t realize (and wasn’t informed by FW staff) that the Custom Objects module was not included in the GROWTH plan or I might have fought harder to stay at PRO. TBH we’re pretty shallow users of FS except for Analytics which is my official area of expertise.

FW has given us an extension and I am working on creating replacement automation (WF + workaround).

Happily I seem to have found a workaround where I use some Supervisor Rules to check a free-text field field (email addy) and then update the Agent based on what’s there e.g. rick@gmail.com > agent = Rick;  morty@gmail.com > agent = Morty.

TY @JTAVOLARO and @eeha0120 and @rajagopal.baladhandayutham  for your inputs.

Cheers,

Bryn

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi.

Thank you very much for sharing the RC of this,

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Sad to hear you are going down to Growth :(