Tips

Community Market: Freshdesk Tools that make YOUR job more efficient

• 16 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! I am back with another list of tips and tricks for our Super-Agents! We hope these are helpful in making your crucial work just a little bit more efficient. 

1. Remove quoted text app:

Often, the customer willingly or unwillingly responds to your emails with the quoted text expanded. This causes long ticket threads to appear in your Freshdesk account. The Remove quoted text app will automatically remove the quoted text in the reply of an agent so that you don 't have to worry about it anymore.

xUqkX8j7n3B2LifYsaYUBh49MOtk8b4Z9I3tYOqaTgtqtTtzSh39hlxhWIqkSAgRYYsZSq3pNLNTSPVCoIUeb_q3OyOc80YPCVcSJmgkaC_45gEWbswOVptW3FBKWAF2Dn7hUbKWdm5heELvSX0Juq6i_uZcZ9OSuOw5KPgzAY_d4cu9TvuJw1iLdLo60A

1. Attachment manager app:

When a ticket has multiple conversations, it is quite tedious for the agents to go through every conversation and access attachments associated with it. In such cases, the attachment manager app allows you to organize all your ticket attachments, access them from a common location and download all the attachments in a single click. 

VLr4GUjg5NPNnlR8XUZCYygJnRWP0zfp4s-WVtf-Yhgw1KXw0qg691qAB1R57PdQ4uioy33USH-tlrgrVPjKVHqXp-8nGOQyoQdiCQ5p5s6Fsq7a6rFuRUkYK0DLY17a6UsaX-CZC-s6gB5fBviHC2vOnHbjdYntvRsgbaL4NGg_DUB7JJcvxU6ldYSBlQ

1. Reassign previous agent app:

Consider a scenario where a ticket comes in and the agent working on it decides to assign it to another agent to proceed with the solution. This agent may then later find the need to reassign the ticket back to the previously assigned agent. The Reassign previous agent app quickly enables agents to reassign the ticket to the previously assigned agent.

OzrBMpsq2adQVpo4sixykzbK57DHnhUBvwACUtdP8AcgMBG51v6HxVpDC_dyrjM9a1uL-50R6M5zpbDyUa10mzQ-zALaNn2T4qtmWD5e7r9pKSN0RC108H9bChJmHD8DDT-1kUFTaigQ5-8kALqOpBEIFJLZGpKJYiNxkOWgWSBA3y85-MG0mSUSFTbfZw

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Great type of article @rhea.desouza. Tips and tricks are great to improve gradually efficiency for those now really leveraging their Freshdesk app.