The Evolution of the Customer Service Experience: From Omnichannel to Customer Service Suite!

• 25 March 2024
  • 2 replies
The Evolution of the Customer Service Experience: From Omnichannel to Customer Service Suite!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello Freshworks Community,

I’m @ShubhamShrivastava from the Enterprise Customer Success team. As your community Subject Matter Expert, one of the first discussions I wanted to speak on was our CSS - the future of Unified.

As you know at Freshworks Inc, we're constantly innovating to provide the best possible customer service experience. That's why we're excited to announce the next step in our journey - the introduction of the all-new Customer Service Suite, replacing our popular Omnichannel product. Omnichannel served as the foundation for Unified Customer interactions. lt was a game-changer, allowing businesses to manage all customer conversations (email, chat, social media, etc.) from a single platform. This eliminated silos and ensured a seamless experience for customers, regardless of their preferred communication channel. 

The Customer Service Suite (CSS) takes over as the future of Unified Service & Support mechanism.

The Customer Service Suite takes things a step further. It is an AI-powered, all-in-one solution for offering customers seamless experiences today and in the future. It helps provide a complete customer service experience across channels, from automated self-service to agent-led conversational support, plus advanced ticketing management for issues that require collaboration across teams. 

It builds upon the strengths of Omnichannel while offering exciting new features and capabilities:

1. Enhanced Automation: Streamline workflows and empower agents with powerful automation tools.

2. Advanced Analytics: Gain deeper insights into customer behavior and sentiment for better decision-making.

Advanced Analytics

3. Self-Service Portal: Empower customers to find answers on their own with a comprehensive knowledge base, FAQs and self-service options.

Power your chatbots with FAQs

Easily build powerful bot flows to
guide customers and map the most useful flows to
customer issues

4. Unified Agent Workspace: Provide agents with a unified view of all customer interactions for faster resolution times.

5. AI-Powered Chatbots: Deflect common inquiries and provide 24/7 support with intelligent chatbots.

The Customer Service Suite (CSS) is a comprehensive solution that empowers businesses to deliver exceptional customer service at every touchpoint.

Through these conversations, I’m hoping to share more updates on the Customer Service Suite!

Should you have any questions/feedback, please share them in the comments below.

Best Regards

Shubham

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This is really informative @ShubhamShrivastava - thanks for explaining this in detail! I’m looking forward to the next chapter :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks, Aly. I am revewing what’s in DEMAND AT INDUSTRY Level! My next report will be industry, segment specific. I look forward to collecting feedback/queries from rest of the community members. Thanks!