Question

category is not accessible for this user

• 7 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I am trying to open a topic in Freshsales but the forum stops me to post it it says “category not accessible”.

How can I ask a question about Freshsales? 

Can you help me to post a question on the forum?

7 replies

Badge

Any news about this? I am unable to write topics thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @goscale 

Thanks for your patience. Could you please try again?
If not, in the meantime, you can post your question here until the issue gets fixed. I have placed this thread under Freshsales. 

Badge

Hi Kamakshi, for some reason on our CRM account “TAGS” disappeared. 

We used them in the last months so we added also data, but now we can’t find or add the column in any way. 

I am opening a ticket, but sharing this as a potential bug.

Thank you

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @goscale!

Since you may have already enabled the “tags field” within your contact fields configuration section, it will not reflect there again as it is already selected. You can find the tags field now within your main contact profile view and within your dashboard view. If it is not visible within the below displayed sections, then we may have to have it checked for you internally via the ticket.

You can cross check and let us know here if the issue still persists, in that case our team will check the ticket you have raised and assist you promptly!

Badge

Thank you Jessica sadly is not present also in the main contacts page. 

Probably this is related with a free account? 

Thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge

@goscale, Yes, “Tags” are not available within the Free version of Freshsales CRM. They are available from the Growth Plan onwards. You can read more about it here.

Did you initially have access to one of our paid plans and then move to our Free version? This could have caused the “Tags” feature to have been removed, during the downgrade as it is only part of our paid plans. 

Badge

Yes this happened. Thank you