Skip to main content
Question

Integration Issues Between Freshdesk and CRM

• 22 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi Freshworks Community,

I've been trying to integrate Freshdesk with our CRM system, but I'm encountering several issues. Here are the main problems I'm facing:

1. Data Sync: The data between Freshdesk and the CRM is not syncing properly. Some tickets and customer information are missing or duplicated.
  2. API Errors: I'm receiving API errors when attempting to update customer records from Freshdesk.
  3. Custom Fields: Custom fields in Freshdesk are not mapping correctly to the CRM fields, causing confusion in our records.
  4. Performance Lag: Since enabling the integration, there's been a noticeable lag in Freshdesk's performance.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? If so, how did you resolve them? Any advice or best practices for ensuring a smooth integration would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your insights!😊

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Greetings @sania. Thanks for reaching Freshworks community. 

It appears that there are several issues with the integration you have completed. We would be happy to assist you, but we may need further information as this could be specific to your account. Could you please check your direct messages and provide me with a few details so that we can create a support ticket for you and move forward with resolving the issues?

Cheers,
Sujitha Dhanaseelan.
Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service.