SME COUNCIL - IT

Ask your Questions to ITSM Expert Ft. Anand Elangovan

• 24 October 2023
  • 4 replies
Ask your Questions to ITSM Expert Ft. Anand Elangovan
Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello, IT Enthusiasts!

Get ready to be a part of our next IT Best Practice Webinar, where we'll explore the path to service excellence and service desk efficiency through 'Benchmarking.' Join our ITSM Subject Matter Expert (SME),@Anand.Elangovan, on Thursday, November 16, 2023, at 3:30 p.m. IST | 10:00 a.m. GMT | 9:00 p.m. AEDT.

It's an opportunity you won't want to miss, and we're really looking forward to meeting you’ll!

Our Best Practice sessions are tailored to enable direct interaction between our community members and SMEs. You'll gain valuable insights and strategies for enhancing your IT processes, making them more efficient and effective.

But first, I’d love to introduce Anand and share a little more about him below:

Anand Elangovan
​​Lead Solution Engineer
Freshworks

Anand Elangovan is a Solution Engineer specializing in Customer Experience and AI. With a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Anand has dedicated over a decade of industry experience to master the art of creating solutions that harness the power of artificial intelligence.

Outside of work, Anand is an avid cricketer and enjoys spending his leisure time on the cricket field or Formula 1. He is an accomplished bowler, and he plays for the Old Colfeians Cricket Club in the Kent Cricket League in the United Kingdom.

Please feel free to share your questions in advance for Anand to review before the session. We're excited to have you join us live at the session! If you can't attend, you can still leave your questions here, and he will make sure to address them during the session or respond here!

👀 👉🏾 🎥 WATCH RECORDING HERE 

Best

Kamakshi

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Absolutely loved reading this blog! The way you've articulated the information is not only informative but also engaging. It's clear that a lot of research and thought went into creating this content. Keep up the excellent work, and I look forward to reading more from you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Kamakshi V I have registered for the event. It is at 5am in my timezone so I am not sure I will be able to attend but would love to get access to the recording either way! Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @zachary.king!  I understand the timing isn't great for you. I'll make sure to send you the recording!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello all!

We will get started with the event soon! For those who did not receive your registration links, you may join the below link:

Webinar Link - https://freshworks.zoom.us/s/96958836322?pwd=Q256aDZjZXkwT0dwMzZsR2p4b2FiZz09

Passcode - 65571673

If you have any further issues or have questions, please drop a message in this thread.