Freshservice Product Feedback: How do you manage your Cloud infrastructure today?

• 25 April 2024
  • 2 replies
Freshservice Product Feedback: How do you manage your Cloud infrastructure today?
Badge +5

Hello Freshservice Community,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m Sundar from the Freshservice Product Team. 

I’m looking to get some insights on how your organization manages its cloud infrastructure and how your infrastructure management team utilizes Freshservice. 

Your feedback will really help us tailor our solutions to better suit your requirements.  I would really appreciate if you could spend a few seconds responding to the survey below - promise you it’ll be super quick!

Link: PARTICIPATE IN SURVEY

Alternatively, you can also copy and paste this link in your browser to access the survey: https://forms.office.com/r/Apph3MQg1h?utm_source=fs_community&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=cloud_infra_survey

If you have any further questions on the survey or generally on Cloud Infra Management, please feel free to drop a note on this thread.

As always, your feedback is extremely important. Thank you in advance for your time. I look forward to your participation!

Best regards,

Sundar

Freshservice, Senior Product Staff Manager

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Tagging some of our Freshservice folks, please would you mind sharing a few seconds to help Sundar out: @Daniel Söderlund @zachary.king @eeha0120 @RobinHen @raymondcanilao @keefe.andrews @christian.mentor @Monika Hipp @mbutler @afautley @msconfig87 @Croy - please do tag in any other folks I may have missed!

Badge

Managing cloud infrastructure is crucial for businesses, and Freshservice offers valuable product feedback on this aspect. Today, businesses manage their cloud infrastructure using a combination of tools and practices. This includes using cloud management platforms like AWS CloudFormation or Azure Resource Manager for provisioning and managing resources. Monitoring tools like Prometheus or Datadog help track performance and identify issues. Configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef ensure consistency and automation across environments. Security is managed through solutions like AWS IAM or Azure AD, while backups and disaster recovery are handled using services like AWS S3 or Azure Backup.