ASK THE EXPERT

Ask your questions to Sales & Marketing Subject Matter Expert , Joselyn Monica

• 17 August 2023
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello Freshworks Community Fam!

I’m really pleased to announce our second Q&A session with our Sales and Marketing Subject Matter Expert on Wednesday, August 30th (SME) @Joselyn Monica .The Q&A sessions are meant to be open-ended sessions where our community members can directly interact with our SME in a live session and ask anything related to the product - whether it’s upcoming features, product enhancements or current trends in the Sales and Marketing industry!  

But first, I’d love to introduce Joselyn and share a little more about her below:

Joselyn Monica
Senior Solutions Engineer, Freshworks

Joselyn Monica is a distinguished Senior Solution Engineer at Freshworks, who possesses a specialization in the dynamic domains of CRM and Marketing Automation. With over 4 years of hands-on experience, Joselyn has effectively navigated and interacted with a global clientele, extending her influence across markets like the USA, Canada, Australia, India, and APAC. Her involvement includes the crafting of solutions for intricate use-cases and the seamless execution of CRM implementations. She has provided expert guidance to clients hailing from diverse industries in various international markets. In her free time, Joselyn derives pleasure from activities like engaging with the keyboard and guitar. She actively participates in playing the keyboard for churches and local communities. Additionally, she has recently embraced table tennis as a way to unwind and enjoy her leisure moments.

I’m also listing some of the product and industry specific areas that you can reach out to her for:

• Product specific areas : Contacts & Deal Management, Analytics, Workflow automations, CRM Customisation,  Apps and Marketplace Integration with Freshsales Suite, Freshsales Mobile app.

• Industry specific : Sales Management, Multichannel Engagement

Please drop in some of your questions ahead of the session so Joselyn can take a look and we look forward to seeing you live at the session! In case you are unable to attend, please leave them here and she will be sure to address them on the call or here!

You can register for the session here:  👇🏼⬇

Thanks,

Ally

14 replies

Userlevel 1

What is the difference between inbound and outbound marketing strategies? and Why it is important ? 
regards    @aleesamorgon

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @aleesamorgon for getting the questions kick-started! @Joselyn Monica will answer it during the session! We hope to see you on the live session! :) 

Userlevel 1

thanks @alyssia.Correa, when will your session start?

I am happy to join your session. best regards @aleesamorgon

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @aleesamorgon for your question! I will answer your question live in the session. Our session is on August 30th at 2:00 PM IST. We hope to see you there! :) 

Looking forward to seeing more questions! :)

Userlevel 1

Yes, sure, I will be there. Thanks  @Joselyn Monica for your positive responses.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

Spread the word to your peers 📣

@Angelica Ariza @ahamilton @akarray @AmakaG @Anabela @Andreas.K @Apoorva.K @aparappally @BarathBalaji @bgrimes3 @carlosventurar @mdreda @Chimdak @Hoss Lippert @ebun_olawole @eva_alf @vilhes @gvassallo @Ganel123 @gargisharma @giannistsouts @Heidit @harrietcorbett @eeha0120 @gvassallo @gargisharma @GlennA @ColoradoFig @ZaneSorenson @Vinicius de Paula @todd5903 @Wael @todd5903 @Tracy Reid @ThirumalaiK @Tom van den Oetelaar @Shamim Salaudin CX VDart  @BenMcIntyre @bgrimes3 @aparappally @carlosventurar @Chimdak @mdreda @EmmaDodd @vilhes @Ganel123 @gargisharma @NitishGhalsasi  

I have different sales processes to track for multiple services I offer. I also want to calculate sales commissions based on the opportunities my sales team is selling. We sell to enterprise customers, so I want to make sure the opportunities don't fall in the cracks because our typical sales cycle is around 3-6 months. I also want to track quota attainment for my team. Can I achieve this using your CRM?

I am evaluating Freshdesk. I want to know how Freshdesk and CRM talk to each other. We want both our systems integrated and allow both the sales team and support team to collaborate with each other effectively.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hello @Joselyn Monica, it’s great to see these sessions on community! Please find my questions below:

1. I use Excel sheets right now to track my leads manually. How do I bring in the data into the CRM to track them effectively and use the CRM as a simple contact/lead management system?I want to send marketing outreaches via different channels like Email and SMS.

2. I want to build in-depth reports to track and analyse my team efforts, number of leads generated on week-on-week basis? How do I do that?

3. How can I target different audiences in the CRM and send marketing outreaches to them effectively.

4. What are some of the new features we can expect for freshsales?

Thanks, Kate

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

Looking forward to meeting you’ll in today’s session with @Joselyn Monica, our CRM Expert!

In case you have trouble joining the link you received from Zoom, please join the 👇🏼 link

https://freshworks.zoom.us/s/98195827634

See you soon!

Best

Kamakshi

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @aleesamorgon 

We are going live soon!

Please login to this link https://freshworks.zoom.us/s/98195827634

I miss your live session on Zoom. Can I get recording of this if someone has.
regards @jhonpaul 

@Kamakshi @Joselyn Monica @alyssia.correa  I'm really sorry to all of you who remind me on time. I've been sick for the last few days. Do you have a recording of your session? Can anyone provide me with that recording if you have 😥😥

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @jhonpaul 

The recording is being edited internally. I’ll be sharing it soon once it is ready.

Take care!

@ Kamakshi    
when your next session of experts started