Skip to main content

Freshworks Insiders - Avengers.... assemble!

• 19 July 2024
  • 7 replies
Freshworks Insiders - Avengers.... assemble!

Hellooo Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round!

Have we got news for you! (whispers dramatically) It's big, it's bold, it's... Freshworks Insiders!

So, what is Freshworks Insiders, you ask? It’s not just a program, folks. It’s a movement. It’s where our most passionate customers become our most influential voices. Think of it as the Avengers, but for brand advocacy. And instead of saving the world, you are helping us spread the word. Which is almost as cool, right?

AGV_vUeakKl0uN-jtRSxMZi6b0diMjWs3FZdKvgHGGqvX4ruxn_dlofHDcPsPqUKW9dN5HxbLKvBA4UvTlalaFtwOc4q_MO3INuRggHMZky0li204aPxi_hS2uq-_t-SzR6hhAPZU9hMKJxrlRSkgWi9mg2OT_zziLlj=s2048?key=SZLC7wXFB57NrwKgyXLw9A

What’s in it for you?

Build your brand: Ever dream of showcasing your prowess to the masses? Well, grab your cape (or cozy blanket, we don’t judge) and get ready to shine! As a Freshworks Insider, you can strut your stuff through guest blog posts, webinars, and events.

Sneak Peek, anyone?: You’re the first to get to know about our newest features. It’s like being handed the keys to the Batmobile before Gotham even knows it exists. Your feedback isn’t just valuable—it’s critical in shaping our tech universe. 

Connect & collaborate: Get your social calendar ready because Freshworks Insiders brings you an exclusive group to let your ideas flow, meet-and-greets with the creative minds behind the magic and more.

Want to become an Insider?   SIGN UP HERE

Well, I’m not done yet…..! Please hold onto your keyboards, folks, because here's the kicker:

We're kicking off with a raffle contest for our community members! Three lucky winners will snag coveted goodies just for being their awesome, insightful selves. So, what's the catch? Well, there isn't one! Just sign up and add your name to the draw by leaving a comment saying ‘you’re in’ below!

Should you have more questions, please feel free to reach out to me!!!

Cheers

Rhea

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

I’m in. You can be too, if you sign up for Insiders: https://freshworksinsiders.customershome.com/user-request?utm_campaign=83EDA947-3A7F-47A1-942E-793523633431&utm_source=slinkOutputLink

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

You all know “I’m in!”. Tons of useful stuff as an Insider!

I’m in!

Badge +2

I’m in!

Badge +2

I'm excited to join Freshworks Insiders and be part of this amazing community! Count me in for the raffle contest

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

cool 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We couldn’t be more thrilled to have you all in the team! Thank you for participating - Raffles closes end of day July 26 💥

We’ll be in touch with the winners directly on Monday. Keep an eye on your inbox!