Event News

We're BACK with the Freshworks Analytics | Webinar Series

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

📣📣 Attention !! Attention to all our Community members. We’re back with the most awaited Analytics Webinar Series! 

We’re hosting our second series of the Freshworks Analytics AMA sessions. Due to an overwhelming response and turnout to the previous Freshworks Analytics | Ask the Expert  session - we decided to make it bigger and better!! So you really, do not want to miss out on this one!!

So what do we have in store for you?? Well this time around, we’re hosting a three-part series aimed at improving and understanding the use of Analytics to its full potential. The series will cover a demo of Freshworks Analytics, two deep dive sessions on CX and CRM analytics. Ensure you don't miss out by Registering Now 

Agenda of the Events:

Session 1: Analytics Overview 🔍 

Gain insights into Freshworks Analytics with a quick demo and engage in a Q&A with a panel of subject matter experts.

Register Here

Session 2:  Deep-dive of CRM Analytics 💡

Discover how Freshworks Analytics can enhance your CRM strategies. This session highlights key features, Use-cases, and offers a detailed product demo, followed by Customer speaks session & an interactive AMA with our product team. 

Register Here

Session 3Deep-dive of CX Analytics 🌟 

Gain valuable insights into customer experience in our CX Analytics session. Explore essential features, Use-cases, and Product Demo in this session. You also get a chance to ask your questions to our panel of experts during the AMA. 

Register Here

🌟 📣 Spread the word among your peers.

👉 Secure your spot for the webinar Series Now 🌟 

Should there be any questions/topics you would like us to cover, please drop them in the comments 👇🏼 

Get ready to enhance your analytics game! Don't miss out! We look forward to seeing you at the webinar! 🚀💥

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Have you registered for these upcoming sessions? Let us know if you had any questions or anything in particular for the team to cover, drop in your queries here : 

@zachary.king @keefe.andrews @daniel.soderlund @mmccoy @afautley @Crocus_Benford @SIT @julia.a @BrynCYDEF @raymondcanilao @Alefre @GlennA @ErikAlmSynerity @JiriGrohmann @i.cameron @mbauman @Bex @caygri @lavjoson @KeithW @Sophie Murgatroyd @danwrite @mark.uther @sucoyle @stacyv @adityatawade @ggallaway @JTAVOLARO @zebb.s @finn @stuartwilkie @KrisC @Kris W @Chris Sherlock @stevemc @Denise.S.P @patricksawyer @MartinDG @laminblake @PatrickMurphy @pOttenbacher @j.laird @jg8675309 @nbeysen @pproost @marion.lubat @Denise.S.P 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@alyssia.correa  I would love to see what the roadmap is for the future enhancements of FreshService Analytics. I have really enjoyed seeing the product feature set grow over the years. I find it helps me tell stories effectively where I work, such as how much time is spent on troubleshooting certain applications, the volume of work my team is managing, and helps hold us accountable on closing out problem and change records in a timely manner. 

Since we are talking about analytics, I would also like to plug this feature request for our community members to upvote if they believe like I do that this would add great value to the analytics module: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you for sharing your suggestion @keefe.andrews and that’s wonderful feedback! So glad to see how  its been beneficial for you and your team! Just tagging @akshita.kanumury who can elaborate on your request!

Thanks so much for your interest @keefe.andrews . This current Analytics Webinar series is to give an overview about Analytics overall and do a deep-dive of CRM and CX Analytics. However, we did have a couple of recent webinars on Freshservice Analytics which also talk about the roadmap. You can find them here:

1. Webinar 1: https://freshworks.wistia.com/medias/u1e5441sdi
  2. Webinar 2: https://freshworks.wistia.com/medias/vnqqj0f4k6

Also, reporting for Knowledge Base is currently in the works and will be rolled out very soon. Do stay tuned for more on this. You can also reach out to my colleague @anupama.phal for any other specific information you would like about Freshservice Analytics.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

I’m tagging a few more members here @richardk @stevemc @mark-rasa @Alvin Ng @Saraleung @saloni_mehta @braynm  @PeterS @LorneH 

Thank you for sharing your suggestion @keefe.andrews and that’s wonderful feedback! So glad to see how  its been beneficial for you and your team! Just tagging @PeterS @LorneH @Apktecch who can elaborate on your request!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@alyssia.correa 

I think it’s awesome that Freshworks is on the cutting edge of analytics, AI, and collaboration integrations.

But frankly I’m not interested in the new and interesting modifications being offered when there are multiple problems with the current GUI that have apparently been consistently ignored by your developers for years.  I have problems getting data on tasks, sorting data views, generating workflows that do not offer a loop or goto function, editing fields for certain modules, just like a significant number of other users, and from what I can see the complaints and suggestions have been coming in to you folk for at least the past 5 years.

When is some resource going to be applied to the functionality of the existing GUI, to address this backlog of complaints?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello @JTAVOLARO - that’s a fair point and my apologies that this has been a consistent issue and still unresolved. I have passed this message on to our team and I hope to have a response for you as soon as I can. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @JTAVOLARO - we appreciate the feedback! Here are some initial updates I can share on some of the items you mentioned:

Available Now:
Improved Task Automation and Fulfillment

• Add custom fields to tasks to better support your data and workflow needs
  • Capture details on fulfillment activities with analytics

Scheduled Workflows

• Reduce manual efforts by automating repetitive tasks on a scheduled basis

Roadmap:

Task Enhancements

• Enable project teams to collaborate on tasks and projects from within MS Teams.

Workflows Enhancements

• Looping automation for a list of records/tasks until an exit condition has been met 
  • Nested flows for a subset of workflows which can be frequently & repeatedly invoked within a single or multiple workflows

UX Enhancments

• Customize list views with any fields (standard or custom) across tickets, requests, changes, and problems
  • Sorting based on all fields in a list view

I hope this helps! Let us know if there are additional details you can share and we can provide the feedback to the correct teams.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@alexandertran and @alyssia.correa , thank you.  Your comments do go a long way in assuring me.  As far as I know we don’t have any visibility to your backlogs and scheduled sprints, so there’s no way to know if any of the concerns raised are being addressed.  I look forward to the release!

Is this for the same Analytics in FreshService too?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Tagging @akshita.kanumury 

thank you for sharing suggestion

Badge +1

Will this be recorded and made available after the session?  

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Yes @Michelle Green ! It will be recorded and shared across.

Hello, considering the Analytics overview webinar, I'd like to inquire if there will be any references and insights about Freshdesk. Thanks in advance.

Hi @giannistsouts, we will cover the Analytics features without getting too deep into a specific product in the Analytics Overview Webinar. We do have exactly what you are looking for - a Freshdesk-Analytics specific webinar, where we will discuss use-cases, insights, and roadmap! 😀

Hey @osimon - yes the Freshservice Analytics is also similar to that of other products in terms of the features and user experience. That said, we did have a Freshservice Deep Dive on Analytics a few weeks back that you will find very relevant - you can catch the recording of that webinar here https://www.freshworks.com/freshservice/webinars/  

I did not receive an email with the details to be able to join the webinar.
Or is it hosted on this community?
It’s my 1st time :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @osimon !

The event is hosted on this Community. However, if you had registered, you must have received an email with the Zoom joining link.

If not, please register here again - 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Everyone!

I would like to thank all the attendees of today’s event. It has brought us immense joy to witness such a diverse global audience. I hope that you’ll found the session insightful.

For those who were unable to attend, there's no need to fret. We have you covered. Rest assured, we will soon be uploading the recording here.

Before I sign off, here's a quick update for those who were eager for the CRM & CX focused Analytics session. Please join us for these Deep-dive sessions happening on July 18th and August 1st, respectively.

You can find the registration links here: 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance. Thank you once again for your participation.

that is really good

Badge +2

@Kamakshi V 

Where am I able to find the recording of the webinar?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello @jensderooij 

The recording has not been uploaded yet. It is currently at a tech processing stage to meet mandated standards. It will be uploaded once it is done. I will share the link to the recording, which you may access.

Badge +2

Hello @jensderooij 

The recording has not been uploaded yet. It is currently at a tech processing stage to meet mandated standards. It will be uploaded once it is done. I will share the link to the recording, which you may access.

Hi Kamakshi, any update on when this recording will be shared?