‘Tis the Season for Dark Mode - Activate the all-new Freshservice experience on your web and mobile app!!

• 22 December 2023
  • 33 replies
‘Tis the Season for Dark Mode - Activate the all-new Freshservice experience on your web and mobile app!!

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you for, finally, implementing dark mode!

I have some minor complaints though, I simply find it too black for my liking.

This is what i would call pure dark mode or black mode, and I understand that some like it that way, but I rather like the dark grey-ish mode that I’ve gotten used to in Windows and Firefox (and other applications). Maybe a dark grey mode could be added as well as the current black mode? That would be great and highly appreciated.

My other issue is that some text the is hard coded to black color is almost impossible to read. This happens rarely, but as I switched over to dark mode today to see how it looked, I scrolled through some tickets and there several of them that included text I could hardly read. I don’t know how to fix that, but it seems like a non-issue in other applications, so perhaps there is a way?

@Priyanka Doshi 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello everyone! Wishing you all a very happy new year and hope you had a wonderful time with your families! 🎉

I am so very glad that you and your teams loved the early Christmas present, courtesy our product team!! 🎁

Thank you so much for your patience and keeping the momentum going to ensuring the enhancement gets implemented! Should you have any further feedback, please drop a note here and tag @Priyanka Doshi or write directly to support@freshservice.com.

CC: @mbutler @zachary.king @mattbu1 @Wade brand @hashirshabbir 

Belated marry christmas and thanks for sharing this amazing info. I will try to implement it at my APK website to get better results. 

wow

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Love to see it. 

Dark mode is causing some issues with the formatting of our solution articles though. 

If someone could direct me to where I can submit proper feedback, I’d appreciate it.

Thank you for exploring the dark theme! We're actively enhancing the dark theme experience, and your feedback is crucial to this process. Kindly share your insights with us at support@freshservice.com, and we'll diligently work on incorporating them. Your input is highly valued, and we appreciate your contribution to making the dark theme even better.

Thank you

Love to see it. 

Dark mode is causing some issues with the formatting of our solution articles though. 

If someone could direct me to where I can submit proper feedback, I’d appreciate it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Best Christmas Present Ever! Already getting raved reviews from our team. Great job to both the community for not letting of the pressure to get this enhancement, as well as the product team for understanding the pressing need for this feature. It looks great! Have a great holiday season everyone!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Merry Christmas to us! I’m so happy to have Dark Mode enabled - I’m sure it will continue to be enhanced in the future! This is great - my team will love it!