Skip to main content
Question

Sub Category for Service Item

• 29 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Hello, I already requested this before but I cannot see now the discussion here. can somebody shared to again the script it was forwarded here before?

I accidentally reset the settings on the portal, that’s why it revert back to its original look. my goal here is to have to have sub category under hardware provisioning. thanks in advanced.

8 replies

I agree. The services tab desperately needs subcategories, especially for organizations using multiple workspaces by different departments.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi Raymond. 

Something i have raised with Freshworks too. 

would be very useful… have you submitted an idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi Raymond. 

Something i have raised with Freshworks too. 

would be very useful… have you submitted an idea?

@raymondcanilao if you do submit this as an “Idea” please indicate the link to it in this thread so we can all vote for it! We would greatly benefit from sub-cateories in our service catalog as well.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Love thie idea here, please share the link so we may upvote 👌🏼

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi All, 

If any of you are still looking for these, I have some code which I can share to add sub-categories into your FS portal. (see below a screenshot).

Drop me a DM if you are still wanting to achieve this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

any news here? we are still desperately waiting for this. Meanwhile I also found this: https://community.freshworks.dev/t/service-catalog-sub-categories/12502

Has anyone tested it?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

any news here? we are still desperately waiting for this. Meanwhile I also found this: https://community.freshworks.dev/t/service-catalog-sub-categories/12502

Has anyone tested it?

Hi,

As above, I have rolled out some config to our enviroment which allows us to have sub catergories. 

Send me a DM with your email address and I can forward across with the instructions! 

Hi @mattpayneRJ,

It would be great if I could implement the above mentioned in our organisation.

I have DM my email address to you.

Thanks in advance :)