Welcome to the Refresh Community! A global community in effervescence to NETWORK, LEARN and GROW. Here are some tips and tricks to help you begin and understand Refresh Community.
- Introduce yourself - Let other users know who you’re! Navigate to the product/group of your choice and introduce yourself on the Introduction thread.
- Ask the community - Create new topics and initiate mindful discussions that everyone would want to be a part of. The community is always there to get your queries solved.
- Help the community - Lend a helping hand when other users have doubts that can be answered with your expertise. Give them a reply with the answer you know and there’s nothing bigger than helping others with your knowledge
- Appreciate others - Did you just see an amazing post or a reply to a question? Tap the like button and let the author know that their post/reply was valuable.
- Rewards and recognition - Did we forget to mention that there are points, ranks and badges in the community? Higher engagement translates to bigger rewards and be assured that you’ll be recognized for your contributions to the community! Here’s how you can get up the ladder -
- You get rewarded with points for every contribution you make on the community - create topics, ask questions, like posts of others, receive likes for your contribution and so on. These points are key to move up the ladder of ranks.
- You get recognized with badges for showcasing expertise in sharing ideas, solving problems and participating in discussions on the community. There are additional brownie points in the form of badges for users who are also brand advocates.
- Explore before posting -There’s a good chance someone with the same question you have has already asked it in the community and has been answered in the best possible way. So, search for similar queries/discussions on the community before posting one
- Joining groups - Are you interested in specific industries? E-commerce, Education, Healthcare and the list go on but if you’re interested in interacting with others from the same industry of your interest, we have got you covered! Check out the ‘Groups’ section, designed specifically for people of similar interests come together and interact with each other
- Be Kind and courteous - We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No promotions - We’re all here to help each other grow but self-promotions ruin the idea of a community. Please do not post any links for self-promotion, referral links or to try sell any kind of services/ courses
- Inappropriate content - Do not be hateful. Disagreements are unavoidable, normal, and can be extemely healthy. Creative friction can lead to new solutions. However, attacking or insulting members will not be tolerated. Comments that are discriminatory or defamatory in any way to an individual, company, race, gender, are not allowed and will be removed immediately.
Please feel free to contact us anytime and we would be happy to assist you. Welcome again, and it's wonderful that we have you as a member.
-Team Refresh Commuity