Question

🎠The Community Carnival: A special MadLibs activity 🤯

• 4 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi there, 

The week went by like a breeze and we’re back to try something new this #FunFriday. 

We’ve made an extremely simple Mad Libs game for you to guess the missing words. What’s really fun about this is, we get to see how different each story can turn out! 

✒️ Here’s the word bank to help you identify the exact match. We’ve also added a few hints to help you along the way - 

1. Team/organization
2. Noun (Hint: Something teams and individuals strive to achieve)
3. A Freshworks product
4. Verb
5. Verb
6. Noun (Hint: This is made up of two words and is a product feature-related term)
7. Noun (Hint: This is made up of two words and is a product feature-related term) 
8. A Freshworks product (Hint: same as #6)
9. Adjective + Noun (Hint: This is made up of two words, one an Adjective and the other a Verb)
10. Noun

Mad Libs text: The weekend is almost here! Something so satisfying about ticking off your checklist for the day. Before signing off for the day, the _______________ gathered in the room for a quick huddle. They met all their targets and wanted to discuss the upcoming week's ___________. It had been a super productive week and the team's energy was off the roof. They met a lot of customers who use ____________and shared great feedback on how it helped in _____________and ____________their IT services better! They also said that they cut ______________ in half, despite a 250% increase in __________________, with the help of ____________. The feeling of accomplishment is rewarding when customers have a _____________, it goes to say that ___________ Matters. This left the team feeling motivated and pumped to hit all their goals in the coming week. 

Did you enjoy doing this activity? Tell us in the comments section below along with your answers - we’re excited to read the different variations (a lot of words will fit these blanks and they’re all going to be great!)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I really look forward to these #FunFriday riddles/quizzes - they are so fun and innovative 😎. Going to take a stab at them but not sure I have all the answers yet, so here goes.

1. Squad (i thought it was team but it shows as a clue!!)
  2. Goals 
  3. Freshservice

Trying to figure out the others but would love some help from our members, why don’t you’ll give it a go and help me out: @manns @zachary.king @marion.lubat @finn @Crocus_Benford @raymondcanilao @foxcubmama  @finn @Crocus_Benford @amandal @oyohan @TheColonyAdvisors @varunkhanna @keefe.andrews @Krishozky @H.Coetzee @RejoyKRoy @rmccrckn @Sathyanarayan.km @Sudha Max @brtome