The Community Carnival October Agenda: There's something for everyone!

• 12 October 2022
  • 4 replies
The Community Carnival October Agenda: There's something for everyone!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The cat’s out of the bag - the 2022 Freshworks Community Carnival is going to be a blast! But what’s in store for the rest of October? 

Take a look at your spook-takular October Agenda.​​​​​

🍭 Friday Fun House: In addition to meticulously designing our Halloween costumes, we’ve also curated a weekly ritual of games and quizzes. 

Date: Every Friday

🕸 The Coffee Booth: Meet with Bharath Chakravarthy, Onboarding Manager, Freshworks as he leads conversations on being scrappy while addressing customer challenges, over halloween punch, and (of course) cups of coffee! 

Date: October 18 | Time: 6 PM BST | 10 AM ET

👻 Community Market: It’s time to take a ride among the hidden gems of Freshdesk and Freshservice, with our very own fantastical product gurus! 

🦉 Agent Roundtable: Hear from Riverside Insights, NBS, Ingram Micro, and Claire in this 30 seater conversation session! 

Date: October 27 | Time: 4 PM GMT | 10 AM PT

🧙‍ In the Spotlight with@zachary.king: Learn, interact and meet with software administrator and Freshservice Ninja, Zach - An interactive session you can’t miss!

Date: October 26 | Time: 9 AM PST/ 6 PM CET/ 9:30 PM IST

🔮 Ask the Expert Special: The carnival grounds are all yours! Join in to ask @suvashini.balashanmugam, Customer Success Engineer, your questions on API Integrations and Service Desk Productivity

Date: October 27, 2022 | Time: 5 pm CET/ 8 am PST/ 8:30 pm IST

🎃 Sales and Marketing Village: Jack-o-lanterns, spider webs, costumes… just kidding! This village has product resources, AMAs, contests and more!

Date: October 27 & October 28

Don’t be afraid to check these out - there’s bound to be host of tricks AND treats! 

(How many Halloween references are too many?) 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Wohhooo! I’m all set for October!

We have so much in store right for all of you and I can’t wait for all of you to experience it! This is my mood right now!! 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I can’t wait!! it’s going to be a great october!! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Holy smokes!!! What a jam packed month full of exciting things for the Refresh Community. I am pumped for the remainder of October!!!! 💪

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Holy smokes!!! What a jam packed month full of exciting things for the Refresh Community. I am pumped for the remainder of October!!!! 💪

It certainly is a jam-packed month, its going to be spook-tacular 👻!! Wait till you see what we’ve got lined up in November and December - stay tuned!! 😎