🎪 The Community Carnival: Riddle me this! 🎠

🎪 The Community Carnival: Riddle me this! 🎠
Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Seasons greetings!

With the start of the Community Carnival, this October is going to be a treat for everyone! We’ve put together a few riddles that tests the most heard Freshworks and SaaS lingo - can you figure out what they are? Put your answers in the comments section below!!  

🐶🐾 I am Freshworks’s very own pet dog. I am the best at automation. What’s my name? 

Number of words: 01

⚙️🔥 I am the latest and the hottest D2C integration with a Freshworks product. What am I?

Number of words: 02

✈️💻 I make or break a customer’s journey with a product
Hint: I am not a product feature but I determine the end-user's interaction

😍📝I measure how a customer feels about the product and service through a survey

Hint: The answer is an abbreviation 

🕒💰 I am free of charge for a limited time. Typically, for 14 or 30 days.

🚀🚢 I am a Freshworks product that personalizes engagement, shortens your sales cycle, and grows your business. Who am I?

📊👨‍💻 I am a consolidation of data in real-time, shown in a single screen that will help agents prioritize and manage work better. What am I?

📣🛒I am a way to measure and know the leads. I go from attracting visitors to generating sales.

12 replies

Badge +1

The first one is certainly our dear friend FREDDY 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@SnigdhaVittaldev - these are becoming my favourite threads on community!! I really need to up my quiz game 🤓!!

Tagging some of our members who may have missed this: @foxcubmama @zachary.king @raymondcanilao @finn @Crocus_Benford @amandal @oyohan @TheColonyAdvisors @varunkhanna @keefe.andrews @Krishozky @H.Coetzee @RejoyKRoy @rmccrckn @Sathyanarayan.km @Sudha Max @brtome @Isaac Thomas @rashmi.nag @Arvind Ramamurti @marion.lubat @manns - we’d love to see your answers! 👏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

#5 = free trial?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

#3 = customer experience?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

#4 = CSAT?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

#7 = dashboard?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hmm… I think some of the answers are Freddy, CSAT, Freshsales, Dashboards. Guess I better ramp up my Customer Sales knowledge 🤣

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hmm… I think some of the answers are Freddy, CSAT, Freshsales, Dashboards. Guess I better ramp up my Customer Sales knowledge 🤣

I think you pretty much nailed it though. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I guess it’s about time we reveal all the answers, (although the comments section pretty much guessed them all! 💃)

🐶🐾 I am Freshworks’s very own pet dog. I am the best at automation. What’s my name? 

Answer: Freddy

⚙️🔥 I am the latest and the hottest D2C integration with a Freshworks product. What am I?

Answer: Shopify x Freshmarketer integration

Answer: Customer Experience

Answer: CSAT

Answer: Free trials

🚀🚢 I am a Freshworks product that personalizes engagement, shortens your sales cycle, and grows your business. Who am I?

Answer: Freshsales

📊👨💻 I am a consolidation of data in real-time, shown in a single screen that will help agents prioritize and manage work better. What am I?

Answer: Dashboard

📣🛒I am a way to measure and know the leads. I go from attracting visitors to generating sales.

Answer: Sales funnel

These guesses were perfect!!!! 🎯

The first one is certainly our dear friend FREDDY 😍

#5 = free trial?

#3 = customer experience?

#4 = CSAT?

#7 = dashboard?

Seasons greetings!

With the start of the Community Carnival, this October is going to be a treat for everyone! We’ve put together a few riddles that tests the most heard Freshworks and SaaS lingo - can you figure out what they are? Put your answers in the comments section below!!  

🐶🐾 I am Freshworks’s very own pet dog. I am the best at automation. What’s my name? 

⚙️🔥 I am the latest and the hottest D2C integration with a Freshworks product. What am I?

✈️💻 I make or break a customer’s journey with a product

🕒💰 I am free of charge for a limited time. Typically, for 14 or 30 days.

🚀🚢 I am a Freshworks product that personalizes engagement, shortens your sales cycle, and grows your business. Who am I?

📊👨💻 I am a consolidation of data in real-time, shown in a single screen that will help agents prioritize and manage work better. What am I?

Hi @ SnigdhaVittaldev

Hmm… Freddy, CSAT, Freshsales, and Dashboards, in my opinion, are some of the solutions. I guess I should brush up on my expertise of customer sales.

Badge +1

Hmm… I think some of the answers are Freddy, CSAT, Freshsales, Dashboards. Guess I better ramp up my Customer Sales knowledge 🙂

Seasons greetings!

With the start of the Community Carnival, this October is going to be a treat for everyone! We’ve put together a few riddles that tests the most heard Freshworks and SaaS lingo - can you figure out what they are? Put your answers in the comments section below!!  

📊👨‍💻 I am a consolidation of data in real-time, shown in a single screen that will help agents prioritize and manage work better. What am I?

I better ramp up my Customer Sales knowledge 🙂