🎪 The Community Carnival: What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? 🙏

• 28 November 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there, 

We hope you had a fabulous long weekend and a lot to be grateful for this #Thanksgiving break! We decided to bring to you a late edition of #FunFriday since everyone was out celebrating Thanksgiving with their family and loved ones. 

Which brings me to my next question. For you - 

What is the one thing you’re thankful for?

I’ll go first - I'm grateful for the lighthouse resolve ticket / close ticket option after finish each task. It is satisfying to click to and clear our que for the day. I’m also grateful to the community for bringing together amazing people who make the experience worth the while!

Here are a few featured responses from folks here at the Freshworks Community team - 

@rhea.desouza says - Grateful and thankful to be able to do what I love everyday, and continue building an inspiring community!

@alyssia.correa says -  Grateful to our Customer Support team who's been incredibly helpful to resolving issues for our community members and Grateful to meet people across the globe through our community platform!

@rashmi.nag says - I am grateful to the community we're building, who support, share their experiences and learnings with the new members, equipping them to use our products better.

@Isaac Thomas says - I'm grateful to all the community super users and members who are the heart of the community...  Their active engagement, learnings, solving challenges that fellow members run into, etc. is what makes the Freshworks community a hub to Network, Learn & Grow!

Tell us in the comments section below. We’d love to kickstart Monday with your responses! :) 

0 replies

Join the Community or User Group to Participate in this Discussion