72 hours without service. Service disrupted

• 14 February 2018
  • 9 replies

Our support site is https://axiong5.freshdesk.com. When we try to sign in as agents, we always get the error indicated above Unable to load page. We encountered an unexpected problem (check your network connection).

capturadepantalla2018-02-12alas12.07.57_30955.png

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Hi, We are having same problem here since 16th Feb

+1

No answers on tickets...

Problem is still occurring.
We've been out of service for at least a week.

I've loved the freshdesk trial and am ready to be a customer, but this is unacceptable.
How can I be sure that Freshdesk will continue to be reliable for my team?

Please fix this immediately.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

We're looking into specifics on when and why this message gets displayed. You'll soon see a very appropriate message in place of this generic error. 

Call out to all the members who come across this error : Please write back to support(at)freshdesk(com) immediately when you notice this message and one of our support heroes will promptly assist in solving the case.

Cheers!

Aravind,

After talking with support, the issue was my trial ran out before I added billing or chose a plan, and thus couldn't get logged in.

To anyone else reading this, contact customer support and they'll extend your trial for a week. From there, choose a plan.

As for a future suggestion...I was expecting a "choose plan" page after the trial had expired before logging in.

Sending a generic error just confuses everyone.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Mike: Thanks for the note. We're working on making the error page better and that would allow users to choose plan without the need to contact support. It's a work in progress and I'll post here once the fix is pushed to production.

Cheers!

We are having the same issues.

We are having the same issues

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Richard: I could see that you've opted for the "free" plan with restricted features. You should now be able to access your helpdesk. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers!