Browser Crashing Whilst Using Freshdesk

• 22 January 2014
  • 3 replies

Myself and 3 of my colleagues have found that our internet browsers are continually crashing whilst using Freshdesk.  This is only a recent problem and has been occurring since Monday.  It has happened using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome but does not seem to be a problem whilst using Internet Explorer.

This is a big problem for us as having to restart our browser every 10 mins or so due to it crashing is an inconvenience, especially when it happens mid way through replying to a ticket.

It would be much appreciated if you could look into this as a matter of urgency.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I am having the same issue, the java icon is saying a crash while I am using Freshdesk in chrome.  This only started happening since Monday 01/20/14.

Hi
Apologies for the trouble. Can you please tell us if you are trying the beta version of chat or freshfone?
Regards
Girish
Hi Matthew & Liz

Sorry for the trouble here

I verified the account details and seems like none of your accounts have Freshfone or chat enabled, but I think it could also be related to a Plugin or extensions in browsers.

Liz, I am already in touch with you in a Ticket, kindly update me on a time for GoTo Meeting to help you ASAP

Matthew - I will create a ticket and we will continue further there !!

thanks
Vijay