Can't see tickets from customers anymore.

• 24 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello Community,

I am using the DEMO-Version of freshdesk at the moment.

It was working fine until last friday...

But then I got the following problem:

I can see tickets if I creat them by myself (Admin/Agent). Ticket #1

If I ask a test customer to creat a ticket. The system tells me, that I got a new ticket and I have to refresh the website to show it. But after refreshing there is no ticket in the system.

(Sidenote: If I creat a ticket by myself again as Admin/Agent after, I see the ticket. But not with the following number. It means to me that the customer ticket is hiding somewhere. There are NO filters activated or something else like distribution in a groupe or an automatisation, so im wondering where the bug is).

So maybe could somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

I found the solution a few days ago.

The ticket went into the Spam folder, so I could not see it. I dont know why this happend because, it was an applied contact. But I fixed somehow.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Good day!

Can you please check if the ticket is present in either the Spam or Trash folder? There are three ways in which a ticket can end up in the Spam or Trash folder: 

1. Manually marked as Spam/Deleted by an Agent.

2. Ticket marked as Spam/Deleted by an Automation rule.

3. Any ticket raised from a deleted user in Freshdesk would go to Spam automatically. In this case, you can restore the ticket and then restore the contact. 

Kindly run a check on this and write to us at support(at)freshdesk.com should you require further assiance on this.

Cheers!