Create custom page on the portal

• 15 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Hello,

It would be very useful if we could have a new section in the portal that is customer specific bringing in about more dynamic and customized portal experience.

For example, I would like to have a new page displaying the count of ticket types(Support/ Maintenance/ Others) raised by the customer along with the ability to add and view the customer specific documents (attach files).

Any idea of how this can be customized?

Thanks!

Meghana

3 replies

I also need a custom page for my company, can anyone here to develop customize page? #paid_task

Thanks in advance

my contact details

Email: ctsmove2019@gmail.com

I need it too.

Not possible in freshdesk today to make a custom page with no predefined purpose etc - would be great though for us too.

Not sure if it'll suits all your needs but I was looking into Azure for file sharing etc. I wanted a cloud storage that I could split up between all my customers so that the had a shared location for files etc. It seems to be possible but you do then have a separate platform to manage and need someone with experience working with it as Azure has a million options to look into.

As for showing stats of freshdesk, it's not the easiest as that's the purpose of reporting and analytics but you can do some stuff using the API. For instance you could use this call below to get a list of all tickets in the last 30 days (up to 9000 tickets), add any filters you need like company ID etc and then just parse the return to get your total number:

https://developers.freshdesk.com/api/#list_all_tickets

Little bit manual but would do the job if you want simple reporting showing on some external page on your company website or an application that you are running.

Good luck all!