Question

Email notifications not sending

• 7 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am setting up our new account. I created a test agent, using my personal gmail address. That address receives “Ticket assigned to agent” and “Note added” email notifications, but not “New ticket created” notifications.

I also set up two agents with emails addresses using our company domain (so patti@ourdomain.com and debbie@ourdomain.com). Those emails received the original verification email for new agents (and I verified them), but they don’t receive any other email notifications. 

I’ve checked that the notifications are toggled on the DKIM verification worked fine. What else should I try?

Martin

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @MartinZ 

Greetings from the Freshworks community!

We understand that you are not receiving ‘New ticket created’ notifications. Could you please navigate to Admin → Email notifications → Agent notifications → New ticket created and verify if you have added the agents under ‘Notify agents’? If not, please select the agents you want to notify when a new ticket is created in your helpdesk.

gMrb_TzLv452UCnUDwv6MtUoF2hHXgjg_ArIw_-pdvE7tQDpeekNL9CdUCENeOeZhnokm9bLHT-XVGwa_5jZjkr6Hhwws9qEgkdUlkNm34j8st8FRS_-FIeqZhGEBjQv5uLVADGqCITKJZNbD_A3MfZCWBLrud4fG6z0oTnyP2L5-CrCb-9MEK-Ox1CpxQ

The New Ticket Created email will be sent out to your agents whenever a new ticket is created in your help desk. You can pick which agent should be receiving this notification. 

Feel free to add a note here incase of further queries.

Badge

That works, thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

You are most welcome :)