Solved

Freshdesk seems to not sending emails

• 2 September 2021
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 1

Freshdesk seems to not sending emails anymore from our account, since few days ago. Any clues?

icon

Best answer by hemanth.ramya 16 September 2021, 14:16

View original

41 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @Adriano 

We have raised a ticket on behalf of you and looped in the right team who would be the best to help you with your issue. You would be receiving an email from them shortly.

Also, we have fixed the issue with outgoing emails for your account, @brunopetro. Feel free to drop a note here for any further assistance! :)

Cheers,

Freshworks Community Team

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello @hemanth.ramya !!

We have received feedbacks from users who claim they are not receiving our e-mails, but when I open a ticket and aim my personal or corporative e-mail, it arrives like usual making me think that we don’t have any delivery problem.

Could you please check if there is anything blocking some replys? Is that possible? Or the blocking should be regarding all replys?

Best regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @brunopetro,

In case you have customers reporting that they haven’t received emails sent from your helpdesk, they can check the spam and trash folders of their mailbox once. If they still don’t find the emails, kindly drop an email to support@freshdesk.com with sample requester email addresses, ticket IDs and the timestamp at which the emails were sent to check this from our end.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello @hemanth.ramya,

Perfect, I will open a ticket through e-mail.

In the meantime, can you please check if we are blocked again?

And there is any way to check when exactly Fresh stopped to send our replies through e-mail?

Best regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Sure, @brunopetro. :)

You should be able to send out emails from your helpdesk now. The next time you encounter this issue, kindly drop an email to us and we can help you out accordingly. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello @hemanth.ramya,

I have droped an e-mail with the same issue (e-mail delivery problem) 5 days ago but I’ve got no answer, could you please help us?

Best regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks for the update, @brunopetro.

We can see that a ticket is raised for your issue with email delivery and one of our support stars reached back to you addressing your concerns. Did you have a chance to check on those emails? Here is the ticket link for your reference.

Thank you, 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @hemanth.ramya 

Thanks for sharing the ticket link! I’ve just answered it!

Best regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Anytime, @brunopetro! :)

Cheers, 

Badge +2

Thanks for sharing your insights, @Adriano.

Can you please check if you are able to send out emails from your helpdesk now and the users receive them? Also, we suggest you configure DKIM in your helpdesk to ensure proper email delivery and tomake your organization capable of authenticating the communication between you and your customers. Article to get detailed insights on configuring the same. 

Cheers,

Thanks . You’re very supportive for community.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

My pleasure, @marrrysmits. :D

Cheers! 

This same issue started on my account this past Friday. I did not know customers were not receiving replies until today when users started sending the message “Second request, third request”.

This has been working fine for months until last Friday.

Please advise.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@jlydia Hello! Sorry your last message seems to have gotten overlooked. Has this been resolved for you now? If not, please share your ticket details and I can follow up right away!

Thank you :)

Hello Freshdesk

We have the same problem. Our mails don’t send from our supportmail. 

Kind regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hello Freshdesk

We have the same problem. Our mails don’t send from our supportmail. 

Kind regards

Hello @support CF 

Thanks for your question :)

Have you checked out the best answer marked on this thread? Pasting it here for your reference:

The issue with outgoing emails is likely to occur when there is spam activity/content in your emails. As per the behavior, Freshdesk will monitor the email service via certain rules and algorithms to maintain the sender reputation of the accounts. Hence, kindly validate your outgoing emails to avoid such discrepancies.

In case of any further help, feel free to drop a note here or write to support@freshdesk.com and we would be readily available to assist.

Thank you,

Im having issues with freshdesk not sending any emails.  It’s been two days and i’ve done all things related to the DNS (alter spf and adding dkim) and still nothing