Question

Freshdesk versus Salesforce?

• 6 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  • Featured Influencer
  • 407 replies

Hi all, this isn’t an opportunity to pan Salesforce but rather that I’ve a customer who uses Salesforce and is looking for alternatives.

What can you, as a customer that has moved from Salesforce to Freshdesk (or considered both and chose Freshdesk), tell me about the differences?

Thanks for your help.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi there,

The choice depends on the size of your customers’ businesses. Freshdesk is the one when it comes to freelancers, small and middle-sized businesses. 

In fact, Freshdesk differs from Salesforce Service Cloud with the following features:

• Shared inbox: Agents can keep track of all queries, requests, and questions in a shared inbox 24/7. 

• Ticket SLA management: you can set these expectations with Service Level Agreements. Each department, agent, and the ticket can be assigned a different expectation.

• Advanced reporting system: you can use an advanced system that is way more robust than the usual one. As well as allowing you to filter out things such as agents, ticket types, and SLA cases, it can also group data from different departments and channels. 

• Team Huddle: you can invite third-party colleagues, partners, and freelancers. 

For more details, visit this site.

Best regards

Tetiana

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

We moved from Salesforce to Freshservice, and all I can say is that if you are not using the extensive capability of salesforce then you are throwing money away. I am a huge fan of the user friendly interfaces of the Freshworks Products. Not just from an Agent standpoint but also from an Administrator standpoint.

Hope that helps :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We moved from Salesforce to Freshservice, and all I can say is that if you are not using the extensive capability of salesforce then you are throwing money away. I am a huge fan of the user friendly interfaces of the Freshworks Products. Not just from an Agent standpoint but also from an Administrator standpoint.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks @zachary.king