Question

Help - Local occasional agent unable to login because we have been redirected too many times

• 15 September 2021
  • 9 replies

Hello,

I’m looking for assistance to resolve a login issue. When attempting to login with an occasional agent using a password I created(not SSO) I receive the error “This page isn’t working right now. URL redirected you too many times.” I have no problem when using a Full time agent using SSO. Please let me know what might be causing the issue.

Thank you,

Jonathan

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @Jonathan.MartinPNA,

Looks like you are using the Freshworks login method to access your helpdesk as an occasional agent, yet you receive an error message.  Can you once try logging into your account via an incognito browser and check how it works? It would be great if you can clear the cache cookies of the browser, just in case and try once.

If you are still facing trouble with account login, please share a video grab/screenshots of how you are logging in to help you accordingly. Looking forward to hearing your insights.

Thank you,

Freshworks Community Team

Hello @hemanth.ramya,

I tried clearing my cookies and using an incognito window and I’m still getting this error. I’ll include a screen shot below. Could this be because I’m an occasional agent? Or because we have SSO set up? 

Thank you,

Jonathan

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks for the screenshot, Jonathan. 

Since you have SSO set up in your helpdesk, can you try using the URL domain.freshdesk.com/login/normal and check if you are able to access your helpdesk as an occasional agent? Also, please note that you would require a day pass to login to your helpdesk as an occasional agent. In case you are not sure of the day passes available in your helpdesk, let us know your account details to help you accordingly. 

Thank you,

Freshworks Community Team

Hello @hemanth.ramya,

Using mydomain.freshdesk.com/login/normal  did not seem to work. I did check Agents and the occasional agent I’m testing has the phrase “Used 0 day pass till date.” I’m not sure what this means. 

Thank you,

Jonathan

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @Jonathan.MartinPNA, let’s create a ticket on your behalf to have this checked further. Kindly share the requested details in the same ticket. Looking forward to helping you with this. 

Hello @Keer,

Thank you for your assistance. I’ll work with the support team to resolve the issue. 

Thank you,

Jonathan

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Sure, @Jonathan.MartinPNA. I just sent you a mail and the ticket ID is 9524143.  

Badge

Hi, i’m having the exact same problem, did this get to any resolution?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

That’s unfortunate, @anylen! :(

We have DM’ed you requesting your account details, kindly respond back to take this up further.

Thank you,