How can I customize my email signature?

• 14 July 2015
  • 4 replies

How can I customize my email signature? I thought I already did this but cannot return to the place I once found to edit it again.

Not worried about forum signatures. Just want to edit Freshdesk signatures that go to my tickets and replies.

PS: there is no forum type for "questions," so I will choose "Report Problems." Which I wouldn't normally call this a problem.

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

Sorry that we haven't responded to this post earlier. Here's how you can edit the signature in your profile :

Navigate to the top right corner of the screen and select the profile picture icon. In the expanded menu, choose Profile settings option wherein you would be able to edit the signature.

Cheers!

and how do we add the signature to the new email ticket that we create

Badge +7

@Jatinder Once an agent creates a signature, it is automatically appended to any ticket reply that the agent sends out.

Click here to read about how to use email signatures on Freshdesk.

Hope that was helpful :)

Hi Priscilla,

Sorry for the late publication. But this page is referenced when someone searches for an email signature in Freshdesk.

Freshdesk has integration with Bybrand, which makes it easy for agents to manage email signature. Integration is available at the Marketplace at https://www.freshworks.com/apps/freshdesk/bybrand/ or you can also see more details of the integration in operation on the landing page email signature for Freshdesk support agents.

Good ideas to add in the email signature of Freshdesk emails:

• Company logo or agent photo;
  • Links to the knowledge base;
  • Other support channels such as phone, chat, and Facebook;
Cheers!