Question

Image on signature shows enlarged on recipients email

• 25 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi

Can anyone help/has anyone had this issue. I have asked freshdesk for help but problem still not resolved.

If we put our company logo into our signature and change the size to smaller then send a client an email from FD the logo shows very large on their email. Any help appreciated thanks 

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @SCARLETTBOLTON, good day! Thanks for reaching out to us on Freshworks Community. I understand you are facing issues with adding your logo. Upon analzing the past tickets, we could see that the issue was addressed earlier. 

We’ve reopened the case to have this checked further. The ticket ID is 9886648. 

Have a good day!

Badge +2

It would be helpful to see the solution for this issue so other can solve it as well.

As far as I can see You can resize the picture in the signature editor but the picture is displayed in its original size when replying.

Why isn’t there a possibility to insert an image rather than attaching a link?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Ivan_CRO With the add image option (using the URL), you’ll be able to resize the image by dragging the mouse pointer. Unfortunately, we don’t have a way to insert the image (upload from local) but the resize option should just work fine. 

I’m sending you a DM to gather some details so we can have our team troubleshoot the issue and help you with a fix.

Cheers!

Badge +2

@aravind.sundararajan I got Your DM and have replied to it but haven’t heard back.

Resize option with dragging mouse pointer does indeed resize the picture in the editor but, as I said in my original post, the picture is send in it’s original size to the receiver. So this option doesn’t work as intended.

Hi, was there ever a fix implemented for this issue?

I am currently experiencing the same issue.

Badge +2

As far as I know no, there wasn’t any fix.

Current fix that we use is not to have a logo in the signature since the support was so helpful in resolving this issue.

I’m running into this issue as well. Would appreciate an update when there’s a way to fix this!

Hello everyone, thank you for contacting Freshworks Technical support. As you know, using the insert image URL, we can add an image and resize it by dragging the mouse pointer in the editor. While there should not be any issues, I will contact you via DM to open a ticket and investigate the matter with the product team.

Thank you.