Question

Know more about

• 10 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello,

I´m a new user in freshdesk and I´m trying to understand if I can use the free option to manage my bussines. 

I need to link two emails accounts, whatsapp and instagram. 

And another question is if its possible to modify the email account for replies. Now is showing freshdesk domain not my email. Also how freshdesk is running with resends not with setup of server smtp, when we reply through freshdesk is impossible to know or to get this replies for example on mail mac or other mail app.

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @maorpe ,

Greetings from Freshworks Community!

I hope you’re doing well!

You can add two different email addresses and Whatsapp but Instagram native integration option is not available. There is a third party application which can help you with that.

Also, you can use your own email to reply to the customers as well. When you add your own Support email address and mark it as a Primary email address., replies will be sent from your email. 

to learn more about this, we offer a Complimentary consultation service to help our users determine the best course of action for their specific requirements. If you're interested, please click here to book a complimentary 1:1 consultation session with our product expert.

Looking Forward!

Badge

How email run? I think that I don´t setup any smtp email server. If it´s run only with rules of resend from my hotmail.com, how can check for example in my email app if I answer the email? 

About email also, How can I configure so that my address appears in outgoing emails and not Freshdesk's?

Do you know if consultation is available is spanish?

Regards

Manuel