Lackluster Support

• 13 March 2017
  • 2 replies

I've been working with Freshdesk for the past 5-6 months and I've had the hardest time communicating with their support team.

Working through simple issues can be painful as Freshdesk Support has a difficult time gaining agreement (of the issue) and showing control of the support process. I sometimes feel that my issues are not throughly reviewed before resources/solutions are provided and this causes confusion with the overall interaction.

At the price point we are at with Freshdesk, I'd expect a better support experience. 

Anyone else run into hurdles or challenges with Freshdesk Support?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I feel there support is good and responsive.  Usually where I run into trouble is when the platform does or doesn't do something I like but there is not much that can be done about it.  It either becomes a bug or a feature request and as a customer, we have to allow that process to take its course.  

Other than that if something can be done about my issue I've found them to be helpful.

Hello Alex,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we truly apologise for the unpleasant experience that you had with Freshdesk Support. We are looking into all of our backlog forum posts now and we are trying our best to address all of the concerns at the earliest.

That being said, we also request you to reply to this thread if you have any pending concerns that needs to be addressed on priority and we'd be more than happy to help you out.

Regards,
Vishal

Check your ticket status - https://support.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/1122465