Populating default Subject and Description fields

We are currently setting up Freshdesk for our support channels, and we're also looking to use Ops Genie utilising webhooks to establish communications.

The way I've configured our front end, is the customer chooses the Type of incident initially, which will then present them with varying different sections (with no field outside of Requester and Severity being mandatory across all of the sections).

As I have had to use Sections to create this setup, we are unable to include the default Subject and Description fields in each section, and for some incidents we don't need them populated, so I am not making them mandatory fields (the default versions).

The problem is, when we send the webhook to Ops Genie, every webhook has a blank Description and Subject, so I'm looking for a way to populate those fields.

Does anyone know if it's possible to do this? I've tried looking at using an Observer or Dispatch'r rule to populate the Subject and Description fields either with my custom versions, or a different field if applicable, but no joy.

This topic has been closed for comments