****Shocking basic SLA functionality missing****

• 13 February 2014
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this but I have since found out that in reports when you look at the SLA % it is a metric solely focussed on when a call is resolved not taking in to account the response time SLA.

I would of imagined that surely if you have a "response SLA" and a "resolution SLA" that these metrics would appear in reports separately.

I've spoken with those at Freshdesk who have advised that the response SLA isn't even stored in the database in order to run reports.

I'm pretty disappointed with this and wondered if anyone else has come across this or were even aware of this?!

I've been told there is a "major overhaul" of reports coming from the ground up but who knows how long this will take...

Grant

Mood: Shocked and unhappy

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Any word from the admins on the status of the major overhaul of reports?

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Grant/Josh, 

We are working on the new reporting module and trust me when I say, we have the best hands at work on this feature. 

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA as of now. 

Anna

Thanks for the update.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi,

Apologies for missing out on updating this thread post the release of the new reporting module.

We have the new reports module live for almost a year now . You can find more information about the reports here : https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/270117

Cheers!