Freshdesk Integration with Solve360 helps your agent retrieve recent activities and contact details of your leads from Solve360.
1. You will first need to create an account at https://solve360.com/.
2. Once you have created your account, go to the my accounts -> api token. Copy the authentication token.
3. Click the New FreshPlug button in Admin > Integrations > FreshPlugs tab.
4. Give a name and a description.
5. Find the line that looks like username: "Enter your username here" and replace the text with username created from step 1.
6. Find the line that looks like username: "Enter your password here" and replace the text with api token copied from step 2.
7. Click Create and Enable to start using your new FreshPlug.
This works fine. Now to create or ask for one from the solve360 side which would be a lot more useful for me at least.
This app doesn't work right. It creates contacts Solve360 that are private to the agent that created them. It needs to be fixed.
This app isn't working right. It's creating contacts in Solve360 that are private to the agent that creates them. Please fix it.