Question

Some Freshdesk tickets not populating for some agents.

• 12 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Myself and a few other colleagues have been having an issue where some tickets don’t populate on a specific agent’s Freshdesk unless it’s searched for manually. To counter this happening all notification/alerts are active, cache/cookies are cleared. Even with all this, the new ticket (which a random but specific agent can’t see) is not being alerted  in notifications to the affected agent. 

I’m just wondering if this is a known bug and if there is also a workaround to solves this?

Kind regards,

N

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @NOG558 - thank you for raising this issue and I’m sorry for the trouble you’ve had to face. Please let me check with the team and have someone help you with your query.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @NOG558, apologies for not getting back to you sooner on this. We understand the tickets in random are not popping up in the agents queue. A few things we can check here are: 

Which view is configured for the agent to view the ticket? Does it include only tickets assigned to them? If so, are the missing tickets assigned to the agent? 

Can you check this and share your inference? We’ll also create a ticket to follow-up with you to have this checked further. Have a good day!