Solved

Ticket reply disappears

• 10 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have replied to a customer on a ticket and the comment no longer shows on the ticket.

icon

Best answer by Juliana Rozario 12 April 2022, 21:48

View original

3 replies

Hey there,

Good Question, I was about to say the same, Some of post replies ticket disappear I want to give feedback about this community Services, I have been facing issue when I buy some Services for my site  Personal Injury Lawyer. Need help regarding this how can I give feedback?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @RichardConvery,

I understand that a few of your replies don't seem to appear on the Ticket. If you are still facing this issue, please feel free to DM your Account URL in the format of (yourcompany.freshdesk.com) and a full-page screenshot  of the Ticket to have this further checked. I would be happy to help:)

Badge

Hi @RichardConvery,

I understand that a few of your replies don't seem to appear on the Ticket. If you are still facing this issue, please feel free to DM your Account URL in the format of (yourcompany.freshdesk.com) and a full-page screenshot  of the Ticket to have this further checked. I would be happy to help:)

Thank you @Juliana Rozario. I have seen it happen on two tickets but only those two so far. Whilst it appears to be working fine right now, my concern is that it could happen again and I would not know (especially as our ticket volume increases). I’ll send you a message now.