Trending topics in Freshdesk support- Edition 6, September 14

• 14 September 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello,

We're back with the sixth edition of 'Trending topics in Freshdesk Support'  after a while.

This is aimed at providing a nugget or two about the recent questions raised by you and help you uncover Freshdesk in the best way possible. You can access the previous editions here.

1. "How can I change the order of the ticket fields appearing on a ticket? I want the frequently used ones to show up at the top of the form to help my agents."

You can change the order of the fields appearing on the form/ ticket in Freshdesk. To do this, navigate to the Admin -> Ticket Fields sections and drag the fields in the order that you'd like to appear.

2. "I have customer satisfaction surveys set up to go out after the ticket is closed. However, it doesn't seem like the link is included."

There are couple of things to watch out for - to woo your customers with the satisfaction survey.

a) Check the requester of the ticket. If the requester is an agent email address, Freshdesk intelligently skips the survey link that gets added to the closed ticket notification.

b) Navigate to Admin -> Email notifications -> Requester notifications section. See if the Agent closes the ticket notification is turned on.

3. "Hey! A customer has sent us a ticket with full card details on - how do we remove these please?"

Freshdesk marketplace has over 300+ apps that businesses use to complement their workflows and get the maximum out of Freshdesk. We've an app that obfuscates all sensitive card information except for the last 4 digits. You can install the app from here.

4. "When I add an agent , I get the error message 'Existing freshworks user! Admins cannot edit Agent' profile information. Agents can edit their profile information in their Freshworks profile.'"

The message indicates that the account is a part of the Freshworks ecosystem. All of your agents will be seamlessly able to login to different products offered in the Freshworks' suite. With this unified login, we've moved from product specific profile to a centralised single profile for the agent.

5. "Where do we get the latest updates on Freshdesk features/enhancements? Is there a opt-in program that you offer for early access to new features?"

We religiously update the weekly updates on enhancements/ bug fixes in our Release notes forumAlso, we've been opening up BETA access to few of our exciting feature additions and the response so far has been tremendous, thanks to the Community! You can follow the What's new in Freshdesk forum to stay updated on the new features.

Cheers!

This topic has been closed for comments