Sticky Ask the expert

Ask the expert: Get started with the Freshmarketer - Shopify integration

Ask the expert: Get started with the Freshmarketer - Shopify integration
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello hello hello community! 🌺

It’s a good day to start another ‘Ask the Expert’ session - what do you think? 

After the success of our last two sessions for Freshdesk and Freshservice, we didn’t want our Freshmarketer customers to miss the opportunity of interacting and connecting with our in-house maestros. 

From May 11 to May 20, this thread is open for you to pop by and ask any questions you might have on the Freshmarketer for Shopify integration. 

With this integration, we want you to reach customers in the right channel at the right moment and increase your success with our ready-to-use conversational marketing and support solution.

@gururag.kalanidhi, our Freshmarketer expert, will be answering your burning questions!

A little bit about Guru

Guru has been associated with CRM—sales and marketing—products for 4 years and is a huge fan of how tech lies at the heart of improving productivity and outreach for organizations across the globe.
A big believer in community and self-help groups for better adoption of products.
Cats, memes, podcasts, documentaries, and star gazing are the things that he enjoys in addition to his work here at Freshworks.

A few cues to get you started:

• Do I need developer assistance to integrate my shopify store with Freshmarketer?
  • How do I create customer segments and target them?
  • Can I run campaigns for my customers?

See you in the comments section! 🚀

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hiya there everyone! Excited to be talking to you about the new Freshmarketer-Shopify integration!

Feel free to shoot your questions and I’m happy to answer them.

I’m trying to create an abandoned cart email journey.  How do I access the Shopify checkout/order Object when building the email template in order to display order details and link back to the abandoned cart?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi Derek,

This is a feature under development and is expected to go live in a couple of weeks. Post that, you should be able to add Abandoned Carts through a simple drag-and-drop block in the email builder.

Best,

hi Guru, has the abandoned carts feature been completed yet?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Derek, 

Greetings from the Freshworks community. 

Yes, the abandoned cart block is available for Shopify in the customer journeys now. Please find the sample playbooks under the customer journey section below for your reference, 

You can have the ability to select any of these journeys wherein you’ll be able to add the condition as “If there’s a product in the cart” without proceeding with the payment for a specific time, you can send a reminder via different channels. 

I hope this helps. Please do let me know in case of any further queries, I’ll be happy to help out. 

Have a great day!