Solved

Daily Sales Activities Summary Report

• 8 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hey Refresh Community,

Just wanted to check in and see if anyone has created a daily sales activity report? It should serve as a summary of a salesperson daily engagement.

Current manual report table includes the following:

Date

Company (Account)

Person / Designation (Contact)

Discussion

(Notes?)

Potential

icon

Best answer by klewandowski@dwyermail.com 8 March 2022, 16:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Alvin, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community. 

To have an everyday report on the sales activities created by the respective owners, you can create an analytics report as shown below. 

The report data will dynamically change for the respective day and will be grouped based on the individual owners. You can also schedule the report to receive the data in the form of a CSV/PDF file in your email. 

To schedule the email, click on the calendar icon on the top right corner and select the day/time at which the report should be sent out. 

Hope this helps!

Do let us know in case of any further queries at support@freshsales.io, our team will be happy to help out. 

Badge

Anyway to extract notes entered as well?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey Alvin, 

Currently, there is no option to add the notes field in the report as we do not support the text area fields to be added in reports filters or columns. 

Badge

Hi Alvin,

I just worked on this same request yesterday for management.  Although there currently is not a way to include notes in your report, you can add a custom field and use that field for your notes.  We named ours “Activity Summary Notes”.  The downside is that you will have 2 “Notes” sections on your form as I do not believe there is currently the functionality to “hide” the default field.  The other challenge is that new fields appear at the bottom of the form and I would like the new notes field to appear before the default notes field to make usage easier for the sales team.

Hi Alvin,

I just worked on this same request yesterday for management.  Although there currently is not a way to include notes in your report, you can add a custom field and use that field for your notes.  We named ours “Activity Summary Notes”.  The downside is that you will have 2 “Notes” sections on your form as I do not believe there is currently the functionality to “hide” the default field.  The other challenge is that new fields appear at the bottom of the form and I would like the new notes field to appear before the default notes field to make usage easier for the sales team.

How will we use the custom field. And how will we use it for our notes.

Badge

Hi all, just as an update.

I now end up exporting the csv tabular data as well as it allows you to include the notes for the contact. The only drawback is the option to include opportunity notes is currently unavailable.