I’ve tried, but I can’t seem to find a solution. Is it possible to do change have the incident state behaves?
- I have an incident, that first was put into “Pending Requester”
- State is “-”
- The Requester responded, and the state is changed to “Requester Responded”.
- That respond have I forwarded to an intern mail in our Finance department, but could also be to an external or any other e-mail.
- Then I set the status to “Pending Internal”
- The State is still “Requester Responded” and that’s the reason why I’m writing here:
Can I somehow put that into state “-” like the ones where status is “Pending Requester”?
Hope someone can help with this :)
@helu unfortunately I have not been successful in alter the state field. I had a similar inquiry once regarding approvals and why a response to approval doesn’t update the state as well.
A workaround was given to me to create a custom field and use a workflow automator to update that field based on an approved or rejected approval, then add that field as a column in my ticket views.
Maybe something like that would work for you as well.
I've been thinking about doing some Workflow magic, but think it should be possible directly in Freshservice :)