Why is my Parent Ticket showing as an Incident?

• 14 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

I have been using the Onboarding module for a while now and to get a picture of how things look, I have also created a report.

When I pull the report, all the child tickets are listed down the left (SR-xxxxx) and they all refer to their Parent ticket. So far so good, BUT the parent ticket always starts with INC-xxxxx, If you go into the Parent Ticket, it shows as SR-xxxxx 

Any ideas what is happening here?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @steve.calder-macphee 

Thank you for reaching out to us over the forums. 

It looks like there was a data sync issue with custom reports. We have resynced the data for your account from our end as mentioned on the support ticket.

We'll be deprecating the Custom and Default Reports in the upcoming months. We have enhanced the Analytics feature and reduced the sync period to just 30 minutes, near real-time. We have set up curated reports akin to default Reports in Analytics so users can easily clone them and create their own custom reports within the module. 

Analytics has scheduling, data export functions, and a lot more. We recommend you switch over to Analytics for reporting and let us know your feedback and suggestions. ​

​Help articles for your reference: Getting Started with the Analytics Platform AND Analytics Widgets Glossary

If you've got any questions about Analytics, please feel free to write to support@freshworks.com with your queries. We're always happy to help! 

Regards,
Sanofar
Team Freshservice