Moose Solid theme for Freshdesk support center

• 25 June 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Moose theme for Freshdesk support center

Moose is a high-tech and professional-looking Freshdesk support center theme. It features a light wavy design and easy navigation. Moose is 100% compatible with all Freshdesk functions, and it will give your customers a user-friendly, engaging experience.

This Freshdesk support center theme has several layout variants and color options. Additional formatting components and Font Awesome make Moose very easy on the eyes. The theme will fit those sites that want to attract traffic through the Freshdesk support center. Like all our templates, Moose looks perfect on all devices because it is responsive and Retina ready.

Additionally, our Freshdesk support center themes allow you to use your corporate colors and other elements to leave a professional impression on your users. You can either order Branding service from us or make changes on your own as our themes have advanced tools to let you make changes even without coding.

Freshdesk support center templates from Breezy Themes:

• 100% compatible with Freshdesk
  • Formatting components included
  • Branding without coding skills
  • Live demos of all themes
  • Code that is easy to modify & maintain
  • Retina-ready and responsive
  • Font Awesome icons
  • Crystal clear pricing
  • Instant access after the payment

Breezy Themes is an authorized Freshworks solution partner

Everyone promises high quality and 100% compatibility. Meanwhile, templates, branding, and customization services from Breezy Themes are officially recognized by Freshworks. 

Breezy Themes is an official Freshworks partner, which means that our services are recommended by Freshworks to their customers. So you can trust us with your support center without having to worry about our knowledge, qualification, and expertise.

moose-freshdesk-support-center-theme_49209.pngthumbnail_49209.jpg

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Freshdesk branding service from Breezy Themes allows you to have exactly the same colors and fonts as on your main website. Our developers don't just choose from pre-set options but use your brand guidelines to create a fully seamless experience for your customers. 

Freshdesk branding by Breezy Themes

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

The Freshdesk help center for Bento features the Moose theme customized according to the mockup and header and footer that match the main website.

Freshdesk-help-center-for-Bento

My experience with the theme was excellent. It looks amazing, and it was super easy to make the changes I needed.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Freshdesk portal theme Moose offers you three homepage layouts to choose from. You can change them at any time. 

Custom Blocks + Category List

Custom Blocks + Recent articles

Custom Blocks + Category Tree

I had no problem making the changes I needed and it looked amazing. The theme provided me with an excellent experience. 

Really nice theme and was easy to implement it gave us exactly what we wanted.

Hi, how can we show code block on articles pages?

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi, how can we show code block on articles pages?

Hi, you can use additional formatting components to show code blocks and other formatting elements in your articles. These components are included in all our themes. 

Outstanding design of the theme