Agents, if you were in a parallel universe, what problem would you like eliminated?

• 26 August 2022
  • 5 replies
Agents, if you were in a parallel universe, what problem would you like eliminated?
Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Show of hands - how many of you CX agents feel frustrated when you don’t know the answer to a customer’s query and it takes you way too long to find the solution? Or when you don’t have the tools needed to keep up with the overwhelming ticket quantities and communication channels that your customers reach out to you in? Or when you get that ‘if only’ feeling about a particular situation or workflow? 

58rFI1DqsGWHlwn_dTGrlqPT_4PJEfMq-k2vtzd1XFEoLLqGlKNqV0VD-62KLIcidBzpcdF_WM66vCfwMd7rSPLpIj4OJyZboomKWvpfRv1pEdbXESc4ytsx4FMPuSik-f2PLNMkSdEcdIVgPu3Hl1M

We feel you. It can be complicated and crazy. And we want to listen to all your problems and challenges out here.

It doesn't end there though. Our team will be looking into the issues and coming up with solutions for them - in the form of apps from the Freshworks Marketplace. Easy to use, efficient, and scalable, these integrations will make your life so much easier, elevate your workplace experience, and help you accomplish even the toughest of missions. 

Calling all CX agents! Tell us, what are the top challenges you face? Do you have any repetitive issues that keep popping up? If you were in a parallel universe, what problem would you like eliminated?

Our comment section is your safe haven. Let us know and we will get back to you with our recommended solutions that we think will make you the agent with the golden ticket to deliver delightful customer experiences. 

u6YW14LcLnK9Ees3XdMaMnou9Dmd8qqcFIIVGZDw7aRIUxtHfEEwNWn3V40YZKSYfYtx1fWV1QRsENEu6GQy2CAOw97Bc4pQJtNFL06wsKFzYvI9t3GdwbllF9g4u6_0SyJUTXrMXjOOio3Nc5t5Uro 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Love this - look forward to us helping eliminating those problems in reality 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

In my experience (and no I don’t have the answer lol) the most difficult thing to handle is email threading, making sure that when “Email” is the mode of communication between Agent and End User, that nothing gets lost in translation. 

And when the End User needs to rope in additional contacts (other email addresses) that all communication lands inside the ticket. This process can get confusing quickly as to how far the reach of a ticket reply or forward is.

What I think would be truly helpful (and there may be one already) is a well written solution article that identifies how Email Threading works for the Freshworks Platform. One that, in detail, explains different use cases and helps agents make sure that if an end user is managing their tickets from their inbox that all correspondence ends up in the ticket, so nothing is missed.

Thank you! :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

In my experience (and no I don’t have the answer lol) the most difficult thing to handle is email threading, making sure that when “Email” is the mode of communication between Agent and End User, that nothing gets lost in translation. 

And when the End User needs to rope in additional contacts (other email addresses) that all communication lands inside the ticket. This process can get confusing quickly as to how far the reach of a ticket reply or forward is.

What I think would be truly helpful (and there may be one already) is a well written solution article that identifies how Email Threading works for the Freshworks Platform. One that, in detail, explains different use cases and helps agents make sure that if an end user is managing their tickets from their inbox that all correspondence ends up in the ticket, so nothing is missed.

Hey @zachary.king 😀

Thank you for bringing this up. I’m sure this is a challenge that many agents and users face. And we definitely want to find a way to make it easier and more seamless for them, and help elevate their workplace experience. 

We shall take this back to the team and put together a detailed solution article covering all the wonderful points you have suggested.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hey @zachary.king 😀

Thank you for bringing this up. I’m sure this is a challenge that many agents and users face. And we definitely want to find a way to make it easier and more seamless for them, and help elevate their workplace experience. 

We shall take this back to the team and put together a detailed solution article covering all the wonderful points you have suggested.  

I greatly appreciate that and look forward to that article, and sharing it with my colleagues. Thanks again!

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @zachary.king! :)

We checked in with our team and they shared this existing solution article on how email threading works for Freshdesk. 

https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/226802-why-is-a-customer-s-reply-to-a-ticket-creating-a-new-ticket-email-threading-

Do take a look and let us know if it answered your query. And if you need any more details on this topic, let us know and we would be happy to help. 😀