Sneakpeak

Psst... Super-agents, we have a mission for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Community super-agents and admins, are you ready for your operation brief? 

Mission: Celebrate and empower support agents

Target: You

Date: August 29 - September 16

Notes: We are initializing Mission Agent CX, a series of missions to empower and throw the spotlight on customer service agents like you, and celebrate all the incredible work you do. We have a bunch of missions for you to take the lead on. 

🕵️ Brief 1: Decode the word search to find the names to your upcoming missions! 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

This looks so fun - going to take a stab at this 🕵️ 🤓!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

This is brilliant!! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Love this! I think I spot something on the bottom row 😉

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Not sure how this works, I found quite a few words but I don’t know how to but them all in a sentence, if this is what it’s all about… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Not sure how this works, I found quite a few words but I don’t know how to but them all in a sentence, if this is what it’s all about… 

@mrenaud - I’ll give you a little clue - there are multiple missions. And here’s another, if you snoop around, you’ll find we’ve left a few clues…

We’d love to hear some of what you’ve decoded!! Good luck 🕵🏼

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@mrenaud - Good job! You’ve decoded some of the words. Like, I mentioned above there are multiple missions.

Here’s your next clue - try grouping some of the words… 🤐 we can’t reveal any more just yet but you’re on the right track 👏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi everyone, have you taken a stab at decoding the brief yet, we’d love to see who’s been able to crack the code.

We’ve already left a few clues above, but here’s a round up so far:

• Clue 1: There are multiple missions
  • Clue 2: If you sneak around on the community, you’ll find we left you some clues
  • Clue 3: Here’s your newest one, each of the missions have taken inspiration from movies. Now try clubbing together the words you’ve found so far!

Tagging some of our members to get involved: @foxcubmama @finn @manns @rashmi.nag @zachary.king @Isaac Thomas @akshara.sruthi @Ludwig @hemanth.ramya @Pooja Bernice @jim.stephen @jim.smith @Kyra Hennessey @marion.lubat  @IsabellP 🕵🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mrenaud : here are the answers! The words that you found were all correct but just had to grouped together to decode the brief 😎.

Here are each of the missions 🕵🏼:

1. 🎯 Confessions of a brilliant mind
  2. 📝 License to Delight 
  3. 🎙️️ Quantum of CX
  4. 🌟 Agent Royale
  5. 📣 LinkedIn Live
  6.  ♾️ In a parallel universe

Try them out now!

We’ve also got the full details of the campaign here: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to this once back at my desk 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Looking forward to this once back at my desk 🙂

@manns - That’s awesome! Did you get to check it out? :)