Question

Agent not receiving email notifications, forwarded emails are not creating tickets!

• 13 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Email notifications were working fine three days ago.  Now it is Monday and I, the administrator of our Freshdesk account, am no longer receiving email notifications for new tickets, responses, updates, etc.  I also can no longer forward an email to our help desk email to automatically create a ticket.  My other agent is not having any of these problems whatsoever, everything is working completely normally for him.  I have looked through all settings (nothing has been changed in the past three days), support documentation, checked our Exchange server, and it is not a problem on our end.

The most troubling part of this is we now have zero way of telling if users are emailing tickets that are not reaching us.  PLEASE HELP!

3 replies

Badge

Hello,

I have the same problem. 

Did you find a solution ? 

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @hemanth.ramya 

Could you please look into this issue?

Hello,

I have the same problem. 

Did you find a solution ? 

Thanks 

Submit a Support ticket ASAP.  Don’t wait for a response on the forum.  I ended up spending a few days going back and forth with support on it, and the only answer I got was that the emails were being held up in queue by my mail server, which was definitely not the case.  Then after a few days it all of a sudden just randomly started working again, and I never really got a better explanation as to why it stopped working in the first place.