Getting started

Chapter 7: Have you made it to the leaderboard? Everything you need to know about ranks, badges and more.

• 8 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hello Refresh Community! 

I come bearing news as you take on chapter 7 of our getting started series - 

We consider every action you take on the community as mini milestones that must be celebrated. :D 

Yup, it’s true. The badges on your profiles and the rank next to your name are our way of giving back for all that you do in engaging with your fellow community members.

As your trusty tour guide, I thought it only fair for me to share a glimpse into how you can earn more accolades. 

Ranks

Good news: As soon as you make it into the Refresh Community kudumba or family, you are assigned a rank, just for starting out -  ‘Community Debut’. Easy!

Where does your rank show up? 

The title next to your name refers to the rank you are currently on. 

rRJIlSi39v23pfdgoNHD_U7l7Oxo7xparZxTpCpTTXdI3icRTuFDjGdqnEvs-D2LsYN6e46wnQ_WYC5fJi8_rOjqLKFgkpC5dVg51FPqJbA7wwT3094c0HplMo9Hi_fLkutdFVIk

To climb up the table and make your way to the highly prestigious ‘Community Legend’, all you need to do is continue engaging - ask questions, post replies, mark best answers and like posts. 

Here’s a sneak peak into your first 5 ranks:

• Community Debut

• Apprentice

• Contributor 

• Top contributor 

• Expert 

Badges

I assure you, there are more badges than you can count! 

We want you to earn something every step of the way. For example, you will be awarded the Lightning (Mc)Learner badge when you contribute your first reply and first topic.

As you keep interacting with other members, you’ll also earn badges for hitting activity milestones, such as creating 25/ 50/ 75/ 100 topics.

Here are a few:

• Lightening Learner 

• Helping hand

• Smooth talker 

• Coffee chat conqueror

• Community MVP (Will you be the first to get there? We hope so!)

How many have you earned? Tell us in the comments. 

#GottaGrabEmAll

0 replies

Join the Community or User Group to Participate in this Discussion