webhook when contact or company info is updated

• 17 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to synchronize company and contact info with an external system. We have company and contact info in our main application, and it's partly redundant in FD. I understand why this is, but it would be really nice if a webhook could be triggered from FD to signal our application that relevant info has changed so we can keep the two in sync. I'm familiar with API development and pushing changes to FD from our application. But I'm not seeing straightforward info about webhook capabilities. I looked under Scenario Automations, but that didn't have what I was looking for. Then I wondered if webhooks are offered only at a higher service plan than ours. Any insight much appreciated!

4 replies

Hello Adam,

Apologies for the delayed response.

I believe you'd taken this up with our support team. Please write to support@freshdesk.com for any queries or issues and we'll help you get it sorted at the earliest.

Cheers!

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to synchronize company and contact info with an external system. We have company and contact info in our main application, and it's partly redundant in FD. I understand why this is, but it would be really nice if a webhook could be triggered from FD to signal our application that relevant info has changed so we can keep the two in sync. I'm familiar with API development and pushing changes to FD from our application. But I'm not seeing straightforward info about webhook capabilities. I looked under Scenario Automations, but that didn't have what I was looking for. Then I wondered if webhooks are offered only at a higher service plan than ours. Any insight much appreciated!

• I’m having the same issue. Do you know how to solve it? @adamosoftware 

Hi @fthaumaturgo 

We understand that you are having issues with webhooks. Could you please email support@freshdesk.com with your contact details and the Freshdesk account URL which will be in the lines of yourcompany.freshdesk.com so that we can assist you on this?

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for the same, any updates?

Gwenaël