Almond Theme for Freshdesk Portal

• 5 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Hi everyone, just wanted to share our new theme for Freshdesk.

Click here to preview this theme.

The Almond Freshtheme emphasizes simplicity, balance, and alignment. Highlight only the most necessary content and features. It comes with six custom blocks to display key information on the homepage. The colors and style of each component are configured separately – allowing full flexibility to brand your Freshdesk Portal. 

Features

Customize the header and footer, display your logo, change the background color, and include additional links.

Header and Footer - Customize the header and footer, display your logo, change the background color, and include additional links.

Hero Image – Showcase your portal with a hero image that represents your brand. The hero unit height can be adjusted as well.

Custom blocks – These blocks are great to highlight key information on the portal homepage.

Video blocks – Similar to custom blocks, these blocks are great to display product videos, how-to videos right on the portal homepage.

Sample Designs - Check out some sample designs below or see this page for more examples.

5 replies

Badge +6

For more information about this theme: https://taazathemes.com/product/almond-freshdesk-themes/

Please don’t hesitate to reach out for questions, ideas, and feedback! 😃

Badge

Review feedback.

For those who need support on their portal/theme:

I’ve had the pleasure of using Taaza services and I can tell you unequivocally its been a great experience to deal with this company. We had an existing theme which needed a much needed update. Taaza were able to go through the requirements and agree a time. There are as such with any projects where some adjustments had to be made (this is due to us rethinking some through's over) but they were able to accomodate and suggest accordingly. 

I was also very appreciative of some video’s received detailing where adaptations can be made, this is partially useful to reference back to. 

I wouldn't hesitate to use their service again in the near future. 

Best Wishes

Sam. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

That’s great to hear @Sam_Kenth - thank you for sharing your experience!

This is a beautiful theme, and Taaza’s support is excellent.  I would recommend this product to anyone seeking to update their Freshdesk Knowledge base.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with Taaza.