We purchased the freshservice starter plan towards the end of April upon first impressions based on the ease of use of the service. We’re a Microsoft 365 company and we opted to use our domain email account as the primary support email with a transport rule set to forward ticket requests to the specified freshservice email id. We noticed that email notifications and responses to tickets stopped being sent to internal requesters or agents. We added the freshservice spf and cname records within our domain registrar, whitelisted ips, run message trace to identify backlog, and still nothing changed. Support thus far has not been responsive to requests in either a timely or technically adequate manner, and lately abrasive when assisting. No logs have been provided by support to help with troubleshooting. It’s been a disappointing experience and as a new customer, we’re hoping someone will adequately assist us in resolving this issue.
Best answer by sanofar.allahpichaiView original