Solved

Aged tickets

Badge +1

Hi

I am struggling on how to create an “aged tickets” list for my dashboard. Would need to show all tickets in any status apart from resolved & closed that are under 90 days old. 

Any help welcome.

icon

Best answer by Yusuf Ahmed 20 April 2024, 11:21

View original

11 replies

Badge +2

@ian_k please see the attached images on how to create such a widget in Analytics. The reports have a default filter of 90 days applied, so you don’t need to add this filter explicitly.

Widget showing tickets in statuses other than Closed and Resolved, grouped by ticket status

Filter option that excludes Closed and Resolved

Default filter of 90 days date range applied on the report

Badge +1

Thanks but i messed up explaining the requirement. I need tickets OVER 90 days old.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @ian_k,

Thank you for your response. You can use the below widget/filter to get the tickets that are over 90 days old with all status except Resolved and Closed. I hope this helps!

Regards,

Yusuf Ahmed

Badge +1

Hi

I’m confused - i can’t see a Metric “Tickets Created” nor metrics for “Time Period” or “Date Dimension”

Help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks but i messed up explaining the requirement. I need tickets OVER 90 days old.

edit nvm  :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi

I’m confused - i can’t see a Metric “Tickets Created” nor metrics for “Time Period” or “Date Dimension”

Help!

Share screenshots where you are looking. 

Badge +1

Cloned a report to set this up but don’t see those metric options.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Cloned a report to set this up but don’t see those metric options.

Click on the field “Enter and Select” and type in the filter value you need. 

Badge +1

doesnt recognise

i can add date range dimension but not time period

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

doesnt recognise

i can add date range dimension but not time period

Is this in a new report ?

The post is for Freshservice not Freshdesk. 

But time you need to use extra filter functions

Badge +1

Freshservice, new report. Ideally i wanted to build this into a store card on my dashboard.